Our Commitment to Your Privacy
We are committed to complying with responsible business and data management practices. Protecting the privacy and security of consumers’ information is very important to us. Our website serves the following functions: Information about our games and an opportunity to purchase it.
Personal Information Collected on this Website
- No personal information is collected on this website from consumers who browse for information.
- The only personal information collected on this website is gathered on our “submit a question” & “sign-up for our newsletter” forms.
- Fields are provided to submit an anonymous question or sign-up for our newsletter.
- We can share the information submitted with our partners.
- We also may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law, including by search warrant, subpoena, or court order.
- As discussed below, we also collect non-personally identifiable information on this website. However, we do not merge any of the personal information collected via application forms with anonymous data collected on our website.
Non-Personally Identifiable Data Collected on this Website
We collect and store in server logs non-personally identifiable information, including but not limited to browser type, IP address, operating system, the date and time of visits, the pages visited on the site, time spent viewing the site, and return visits to the site. We also use Google Analytics, a service that records non-personally identifiable data such as browser type, operating system, the date and time of a visit, where visitors came from, the pages visited on this website, the time spent viewing site, where visitors went when they left the site, and return visits to the site.
We aggregate this non-personally identifiable data to better understand how visitors use our site, and to help manage, maintain, and report on use of our website. We store IP addresses for fraud detection and prevention purposes.
We are using a third party technology to remarket our website/products based on your behavior while using this site. Note that only non-personally identifiable information is used in this process. This means that depending which pages you visit on this website, your browser can become part of an audience, thus be exposed to our ads though third-party ad networks (including Google) across the Internet.
You can opt out of being included in remarketing by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt-out page.
We also serve cookies to help us anonymously track web traffic, as described above.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to 5150 Mae Anne Ave Suite 405 PMB 1074, Reno, NV, 89523.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.